Imagetools for WPF

May 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Hey,

I used your great library in a silverlight application but I now need to use it for a WPF .net 4.0 application but I am having trouble converting the resources. Is there another version of this library/ way to convert this library/ or any possible future library simliar to this for WPF .net 4.0.

Thanks,

DaveT

Coordinator
May 21, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I think It makes no sense to convert Image Tools to WPF.

You have full access to System.Drawing which has a lot more features than my library and is faster (because the core code is written in pure C or C++). When you have a good argument I can think about it or I can help you with converting when you tell me, where you have the problem.

Thanks for your interest in my library. I would be happy when you create a short review on the start page and tell other developer when you like the it.

Sebastian

May 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Sebastian,

I was using a shortened version of Image Tools from this tutorial http://geekswithblogs.net/braulio/archive/2009/07/12/export-canvas-to-png-and-save-it-in-your-local.aspx#feedback to save my canvas to png. I believe this tutorial is just using your PngEncoder would you be able to recommend a PngEncoder that will maintain transparency for WPF as my canvas is holding an image that is clipped?

Thanks,

DaveT