At the moment we dont have a roadmap for 0.4 but many features requests by other developers:
- Encoding and Decoding JPEG 2000 images. Can be implemented using the
- Full support of all png formats, also very exotic bit depths with one, two or four pixels per color.
- Bugfixes in gif decoder.
For the next release (version 0.3), the following tasks are planned.
- (OBSOLETE) Full working gif decoder.
- (OBSOLETE) Testing of loading different image formats
- (OBSOLETE) Red-Eye-Filter
- (DONE) Bug fixes in ImageEditor control (Completed)
- (DONE) Testing of the AnimatedImage control and bug fixes when necessary.
- (PARTLY) Loading and saving of DPI information (just for png's at the moment)
The requirements of image tools have changed, many users had some feature requests and we decided to go a different way for version 3.0. Therefore many tasks became obsolete, but will be a part of a future release.
I still need help. Are you interested to work on one of tasks above or do you have an idea for another additional feature, please contact me.