PNGEncoder & DPI

Dec 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I saw a post from some time ago that requested being able to set the DPI for the PNGEncoder to use. I tried following the steps without any luck, it's always set to 72. After downloading the code I see there is nothing in the PNGEncoder that references the DensityX/Y values. Was this feature removed at some point or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks.

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Sorry, but this feature is not ready yet. Only the properties exist at the moment.

Am 14.12.2010 um 17:46 schrieb tmaxxtigger:

I saw a post from some time ago that requested being able to set the DPI for the PNGEncoder to use. I tried following the steps without any luck, it's always set to 72. After downloading the code I see there is nothing in the PNGEncoder that references the DensityX/Y values. Was this feature removed at some point or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks.

Dec 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Do you have any beta code that I can play with at this time?

Thanks.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2010 at 9:51 PM
No, sorry. Unfortunatly I dont have time at the moment, too much projects for my customers :)

Am 12/14/2010 6:14 PM, schrieb tmaxxtigger:

Do you have any beta code that I can play with at this time?

Thanks.

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:51:49 -0800
Subject: Re: PNGEncoder & DPI [imagetools:238345]

Sorry, but this feature is not ready yet. Only the properties exist at the moment.

Am 14.12.2010 um 17:46 schrieb tmaxxtigger:

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (imagetools@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email imagetools@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 23, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Any luck on the DPI code?

Mar 24, 2011 at 6:55 AM

I wrote code to implement the DensityX/Y properties for PngEncoder.  Let me know if you would like to use it.

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM
I am very interested, can you commit it as patch?

http://imagetools.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches